How to Apply
Before you apply, you should:
- Gather your required identity and residency documentation. You can review the list of approved materials at www.seattlecovidfund.org/#req-docs.
- Calculate your average monthly income.
- Click the "START APPLICATION" button on this website, this will take you to the application page. Then click the “Apply” button on the application page then navigate to the “Register” button and create a Survey MonkeyApply Account. A few minutes after you sign up you will get an email to verify your account. Please make sure you verify your account. Please register your account as an individual.
- Complete all of the application questions. This may take some time. You can save your application and come back at any time.
- Once you are finished with your application find the large green “SUBMIT” button to send in your application.
After you apply, please make sure to check your email inbox or the junk email folder for your confirmation. You will also get a text message confirmation the day you submit your application. You may log back in and check the status to see if your application is being reviewed and if you are awarded the funding. Please only submit your application one time.
If you need help filling out the application please visit https://seattlecovidfund.org/#app-assistance to connect with one of our community partners.
INCOME ELIGIBILITY CHART
January 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020